I'm Becky and I'm 22. I like documentaries and books and food.
"You know what impressed me most about you? How down to earth and mature you are for your age… a real genuine person, and that’s rare in girls under 24."
This is what I look like
guys it’s official
I seem to have accidentally acquired a boyfriend. Oops.
waiting to have my tattoo done
Eeeek so excited!
also saturday is tattoo day
Went in on Saturday to see Charlotte’s design and it’s beautiful. Actually perfect.
So excited to have it done, you have no idea.
long time no tumble
- Work is good. Actually enjoying going now that I’m getting recognition for being good at stuff.
- Pretty sure I’ve lost more weight. My legs feel thinner and lighter, not sure if they are though. My tummy feels super round and fat, mind.
- Eating as healthily as possible, making myself big fruit salads for lunch rather than bread or pasta.
- Spending my weekends with Luke. Feelings and stuff. Whatever. We might spend the bank holiday weekend in Aberystwyth together.
- It’s fun to have someone around who I can be upfront and honest with. I got bored of spending the weekend in bed eating takeaway. I told him and we’re trying to go out as much as possible. Refreshing to have my opinion listened to.
- Also he makes a mean carbonara and understands the importance of garlic.
the sound of teenage girls laughing near you when you’re by yourself is literally the most terrifying thing a person can experience
Do you think every president goes through a awkward first few weeks in office when they’re not sure when’s the right time to ask if aliens are real or not?