I'm Becky and I'm 22. I like documentaries and books and food.
"You know what impressed me most about you? How down to earth and mature you are for your age… a real genuine person, and that’s rare in girls under 24."
This is what I look like
why are bats stigmatized as being creepy?
look at these things
they’re like tiny
but instead of breathing fire they squeak and cuddle
and they have funny ears and noses
I mean really
bats are amazing
i’ve eaten a lot of crap lately
On the dodgy logic that I’m going to start running again tomorrow, so I may as well make the most of eating everything in sight before I settle into a proper eating and exercise routine.
I’m almost never on tumblr these days and that makes me sad.
Birthday next weekend.
I literally don’t have anything else interesting to say.
finally got my stuff back off ryan
He spelt my bloody name wrong. Literally lived with him for two years and he spelt my name wrong.
Deleted him and his mother off Facebook. Feels good man.
- My supervisor wants to put the team forward for some kind of customer service award, especially me because I’m getting loads of good feedback.
- I’ve been going to work nearly an hour early because the buses are messed up because of roadworks. Supervisor has agreed to pay me to do some work for her early in the morning.
- Want to go on holiday. Might see how much money dad was planning on forking out for my birthday and see if he’ll pay for a holiday instead.
- Got paid. Immediately did some online shopping. Bought some running tights, a running top and two t-shirts with cats on. And some headphones because mine broke.
- Going out tomorrow night, excited because it’s been weeks since I went out.
- Luke and I are being very adult and discussing how I’m meant to get all my overnight stuff to his without hauling it around town, rather than pretending like I wasn’t planning on going round to his after going out.
it’s summer sale time
Might be buying myself some underwear from Brastop…
I’m always hesitant to order stuff online now without looking into their returns policy and such, now that I work for an online retailer.
Free returns are absolutely necessary and it makes me really disappointed when there’s no free delivery option. Pfft @ paying for things to turn up.
I need to check what we’re putting in the sale tomorrow, there’s some stuff I really want and I don’t want it to go out of stock before I’ve had a chance to buy it.
If I can wait a week, I get staff discount on top of the sale…
guess whose fat arse fits into size 12 leggings
Mine, that’s whose.
we have a new lurker!
Everyone give a nice, warm welcome to Brighton lurker. Hey friend.
In other news:
- it’s been nearly 4 months and Ryan still hasn’t given me back the things of mine that he still has.
- Only a week and a half til I’m off probation at work! And then I get a 30% discount on all my shoesies, and I’ve already decided which ones I’m buying first.
- I bought a really nice top in New Look, on sale for £8. I can’t button it up over my boobs but it’s so nice that I’m keeping it to remind me of the size I want to be - I will fit into it by the end of the summer.
- I’ve rediscovered my love of marmite.
- Crimewatch Roadshow is back on TV, aw yeah.
- Luke refers to where I sleep when I’m at his house as “my side” of the bed. And I told him I got asked on a date by a guy I used to be friends with, and he told me that he’d have “the jealous guy at work to deal with” if he tried.
- It’s totez adorbz but I’m being super casual and brushing all this off like it’s nothing.
there’s a five guys in birmingham
No one told me. I didn’t find out until after I’d had Burger King.
So sad, but now I know what I’m doing next weekend.
Been to my dad’s (or out somewhere with dad and the sisters) after work every night this week. Really appreciating having a night to myself.
That said, by the time I’d got in, eaten and showered, it was 10pm. So I’ll be going to bed in a sec because I have work tomorrow.
Oh yeah, I volunteered to go into work tomorrow. We’re supposed to start using a new customer management system from Monday, but no one thought it might be a good idea to train customer services in this system, noooo. So I’m taking 2 hours out of my Saturday to figure it out with the rest of CS.
And then I’m having dim sum in town with Kirsty and then probably having a movie night round at Luke’s.
And dad wants to go to Coombe Abbey for father’s day to have a picnic and play rounders. What.
had some right nosey lurkers the past few days
Not like I’m posting anything mega exciting.
But hi lurker friends, nice to see you.